Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Hearing Aid Dealer
- Hearing Aid Dealer Trainee
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (Registration)
- Temporary Audiologist
- Temporary Speech-Language Pathologist
- CEU reporting form
- Termination of Supervision Form (for Supervisors of Speech-Language Pathology Assistants)
- Change/Add Supervision Form for Trainee
- Sample Purchase Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
Do you have questions? Email the Board.
Last Updated: March 1, 2019