Applications & Forms
- Original Broker, Associate Broker & Sales Agent License Application
- Original Agency License Application
- Original Branch Office License Application
- Nonresident / Resident Reciprocal Licensing License Application
- Credit Card Payment Authorization
- Designated Broker's Authorization of Agency Affiliation (This attachment is required for online applications.)
- Sales Agent Extension Application
- Change of License - To register changes to broker, associate broker or sales agent licenses (such as name[married/maiden], agency affiliation, activate or inactivate, etc. Mailing address, email address and telephone number may be changed online)
- Agency Record Modification - To register changes to agency license (such as legal or trade name, address, designated broker, etc.)
Continuing Education Course Approval
- Continuing Education Course Approval Application Packet - Application with additional provider information for real estate schools and course providers to obtain Commission approval of courses for renewal or activation of an existing license.
- Continuing Education Course Application - (Application Only)
- Individual Request for Continuing Education Credit - For individual licensees to obtain credit for a course not pre-approved by the Commission.
Qualifying Education Course Approval
- Qualifying Education Course Approval/Renewal Application - Application for real estate schools and course providers to obtain Commission approval of courses designed to qualify an individual for a sales agent license and of pre-requisite courses for associate broker and broker licenses.
- Candidate Handbook
- Documented Field Experience Form
- Maine Real Estate Commission Offers/Counter Offers - Guidelines
- Real Estate Brokerage Relationships Form - MREC required agency representation disclosure form to be given to customers and/or clients at first substantive meeting.
Last Updated: July 9, 2018