Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Original Broker, Associate Broker & Sales Agent License Application
- Original Agency License Application
- Original Branch Office License Application
- Nonresident / Resident Reciprocal Licensing License Application
- Credit Card Payment Authorization
- Designated Broker's Authorization of Agency Affiliation (This attachment is required for online applications.)
- Sales Agent Extension Application
- Change of License - To register changes to broker, associate broker or sales agent licenses (such as name[married/maiden], agency affiliation, activate or inactivate, etc. Mailing address, email address and telephone number may be changed online)
- Agency Record Modification - To register changes to agency license (such as legal or trade name, address, designated broker, etc.)
Continuing Education Course Approval
- Continuing Education Course Approval Application Packet - Application with additional provider information for real estate schools and course providers to obtain Commission approval of courses for renewal or activation of an existing license.
- Continuing Education Course Application - (Application Only - for original application or program renewal)
- Individual Request for Continuing Education Credit - For individual licensees to obtain credit for a course not pre-approved by the Commission.
Qualifying Education Course Approval
- Qualifying Education Course Approval/Renewal Application - Application for real estate schools and course providers to obtain Commission approval of courses designed to qualify an individual for a sales agent license and of pre-requisite courses for associate broker and broker licenses.
- Candidate Handbook
- Documented Field Experience Form
- Maine Real Estate Commission Offers/Counter Offers - Guidelines
- Real Estate Brokerage Relationships Form - MREC required agency representation disclosure form to be given to customers and/or clients at first substantive meeting.
Last Updated: October 29, 2019