Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Funeral Attendant Application
- Funeral (Home) Establishment Application
- Funeral Practitioner Application
- Funeral Practitioner Trainee Application
- Attendant/Trainee Supervisor Approval Form
- 2017-2019 CEU reporting form
- CEU Approval Request form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
Do you have questions? Email the Board.
Last Updated: March 1, 2019