Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
Apply for a License Online! or you may download forms linked below:
- Dietitian/Dietetic Technician Licenses
- Temporary Dietitian/Dietetic Technician Licenses
- Reinstatement Application (Only for Licenses Expired 91 Days to 2 Years)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (to authorize payment of fees by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- Experience Assessment Form
Do you have questions? Email the Board.
Last Updated: February 5, 2020