Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Acupuncture Application
- Custom-Made Chinese Herbal Formulation Maine Licensed
- Naturopathic Acupuncture Application
- Naturopathic Doctor Application
- Collaborative Report Form
- Replacement License Request Forms
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
- Pre-Approved Continuing Professional Education Activity
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Complementary Health Care Providers.
Last Updated: March 1, 2019