What hours are you open?
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and until further notice, the Gardiner Annex that houses the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation and other agencies is closed to the public. OPOR staff members work remotely from 8 am to 5 pm to review and process license applications. We advise you to mail paper applications to 35 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333.
Have a question? Please visit our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Applications & Forms
Can I come to Gardiner to drop off my application?
No, the Gardiner Annex is closed to the public until further notice due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please mail your paper application to our mailing address - 35 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333.
- Chiropractic Acupuncture Authority
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant
- Temporary Certified Chiropractic Assistant
- Temporary Chiropractic Intern
- Reinstatement Chiropractic Assistant
- Reinstatement Acupuncture Authority
- Reinstatement Chiropractor
- Replacement License Request
- Continuing Education Program Approval
- Credit Card Authorization
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Chiropractic Licensure.
Last Updated: August 12, 2020