Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Chiropractic Acupuncture Authority
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant
- Temporary Certified Chiropractic Assistant
- Reinstatement Chiropractic Assistant
- Reinstatement Acupuncture Authority
- Reinstatement Chiropractor
- Replacement License Request
- Continuing Education Program Approval
- Credit Card Authorization
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Chiropractic Licensure.
Last Updated: September 16, 2019