Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.


Applications & Forms


Charitable Organization Application - The State of Maine does not accept the Unified Registration Form (URS). You must complete and submit this form to license your charitable organization in the State of Maine.

Professional Solicitor Application


Annual Fundraising Activity Report ("AFAR") Forms - Due at time of Renewal (November 30th)

Surety Bond Forms

Credit Card Authorization form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.


Last Updated: March 1, 2019