Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- CPA Examination Application
- CPA License Application
- Accountancy Firm or Branch License Application
- Out-of-State CPA License Application (for individuals currently licensed in another State as a Certified Public Accountant)
- CPA License Renewal Application
- CPA License Reinstatement Application
- Accountancy Firm or Branch License Renewal Application
If you cannot find the answer to your question, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Accountancy.
Last Updated: June 3, 2020