Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- CPA Examination Application
- CPA License Application
- Accountancy Firm or Branch License Application
- Reinstatement Application
- Substantial Equivalency
- Replacement License Request Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Verification of Work Experience Form
- Interstate Exchange of Exam and Licensure Form
- Authorization for Licensure Information Form
- Verification of CPA Supervisor License Form
If you cannot find the answer to your question, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Accountancy.
Last Updated: March 1, 2019