The Maine Bureau of Insurance provides on this page all of the information necessary to register a Risk Retention Group. Contact us if you have questions or are unable to find what you are looking for.
- Registration Information - Word or PDF
- Registration Application - Word or PDF
- Registration Requirements - Word or PDF
- Director and Officer Updates and Changes information - Word - PDF
Maine Revenue Services is the state agency responsible for the processing of premium tax returns and related information for Risk Retention Groups.
- Title 24-A M.R.S.A. Chapter 72-A (Maine Liability Risk Retention Act)
- Title 36 M.R.S.A. 2513-A - (Tax on Premiums of Risk Retention Groups)
NOTE: You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. Get it here.
The documents on this page are also available in hard copy by contacting the Bureau.