Annual Reporting | Confidential Treatment | Exam Reports | Fees | Financial Statements | Insurer Licensing | Premium Taxes | Producer Appointment & Termination | Rate & Form Filing Checklists | RMAP Instructions | Status Change Forms | Statutory Requirements |
- Application Process
- Certificate of Authority Application
- Requirements for Amending Certificate of Authority for Insurance Companies
- Uniform Consent to Service of Process Form- Word or PDF
- Company Renewal Dates and Fees
- Fee schedule (24-A M.R.S.A. § 601)
- Schedule of company fees, taxes and deposits (retaliatory statement)
- Producer Appointment Renewal Fees
- Authorization of Credit Card Payment - Word - PDF
Maine Revenue Services is the state agency responsible for the processing of premium tax returns and related information for Authorized Insurers & Surplus Lines Carriers.
- Adding or Deleting Authorities/Lines of Business
- Address Changes
- Paper Form - Word - PDF
- Update License Information - Change your address and/or contact information on-line (Maine Only)
- NAIC UCAA Corporate Amendment - Change Address/Contacts - Use Section V or VI. Can be mailed in paper form or filed electronically through UCAA Electronic application.
- Amended Articles and Bylaw Filings
- Assumption Reinsurance Transactions
- Consumer Complaint Contact Update - Word or PDF
- Director and Officer Updates and Change Requirements
- Merger Requirements for Two or More Foreign Companies
- Name Change Requirements
- Name Reservation - Word or PDF
- Ownership Change Requirements
- Redomestication Requirements
- Reorganization/Demutualization Requirements - Word or PDF
- Annual Statement Filing Instructions
- Maine Annual Data Reporting Requirements
- Any Willing Pharmacy Reporting Requirements (Bulletin 377)
- Health Maintenance Organization Annual and Quarterly Financial Statements
- Maine Domestic and Foreign Examination Reports
- Maine Domestic Insurance Company Financial Statements
- Rural Medical Access Program (RMAP) - Assessments on Medical Malpractice Premiums
- Rule Chapter 231 - (Certificates of Authority for Insurance Companies) - Replaced Reg. Chapter 230 effective August 9, 2005.
- Title 24-A Section 410 - (Minimum Paid-In Capital and Surplus Requirements)
- Title 24-A M.R.S.A., Chapter 75 §630-6311 - Rural Medical Access Program (RMAP)
- Rule Chapter 630 - Rural Medical Access Program (RMAP)
NOTE: You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. Get it here.
The documents on this page are also available in hard copy by contacting the Bureau.