Individual Insurance Needs
Individuals' insurance needs vary greatly from person to person and throughout life. This section touches on many lines of insurance that you, as an individual or family, are likely to consider buying at one time or another.
There are additional resources for you in the far left menu:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on various topics
- Publications and Reports, including the Bureau's Consumer Guides
- Filing a Complaint, if you want to go directly to our complaint forms
- Licensee Lookup, where you can look up a producer or insurer
- Helpful Links, for more ideas about where to get useful insurance-related information
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), of which all states are members, also provides consumer information including information organized by significant life events and stages.