Home → OIT Service Catalog → Central Print & Copy Services → Summary of Central Print, Copy Services and Printer Maintenance → Repair and Maintenance Agreement for Printer, Scanner and Peripheral Devices
Repair and Maintenance Agreement for Printer, Scanner and Peripheral Devices
The Office of Information Technology is pleased to announce that the State of Maine has entered into a Contract/Master Agreement with Axis Business Solutions for printer, scanner and peripheral device repair and maintenance. This initial agreement covers the period of October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2016 with an option for two one-year renewals.
As part of this agreement, Axis Business Solutions will handle printer warranty services as well as the repair of agencies’ on-site printers.
Major features of this agreement include:
- $99.95 per printer repair call no matter how many trips are required
- Maintenance and service coverage is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday excluding State of Maine holidays. Service coverage is state-wide.
- Call back response in 2 hours or less
- Next Business Day service for locations Bangor and South, 2 business days in other parts of the state
- Warranty work covered on HP, Xerox, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung, Canon and Lenovo printer
- 45% discount off Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for product replacement parts
- All replacement parts will have a 90 day warranty from installation\
- If the cost of repair is 50% or more than a replacement printer, Axis will wait for authorization from the agency before proceeding with the repair.
Agencies can contact Axis directly for repair services or contact OIT. The agency will be directly invoiced for the services. Agencies can pay using Delivery Orders or using procurement card.
Axis Business Solutions will provide stickers for the agency to place on devices if they choose (contact the OIT Customer Support Group if you would like stickers), which will identify contact information including phone number and email address. The contact information is:
Please note that if anyone is experiencing problems with the service that they feel should be escalated, contact the OIT Customer Support Center at 624-7700 or send an email to OIT.Customer-Support@maine.gov.
|Contact Service Catalog Webmaster||
Page last modified: December 10, 2018
- In order to get help with this service either:
- Call the Print/Copy Center at 287-6375
- Email a question or request to the Copy/Print Center at: Digi.Path@maine.gov
Links to all Summary Pages
- Application Development and Support Services
- Desktop Computing & Help Services
- Collaboration & Email Services
- Project Management Services
- Data, Voice and Radio Services
- Print & Copy Services
- Hosting Services
- OIT Performance Metrics
- Risk Management Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Summary Listing of all catalog entries