Home → Enterprise Security
The Security division of Maine OIT is here to proactively protect the information and assets entrusted to us by the people of Maine.
"Together, We Make IT Secure"
Intruders (also referred to as hackers, attackers, or crackers) target computers for a number of reasons, none of which are good. They steal information, corrupt data, damage assets and reputations in pursuit of their goals.
Unfortunately, hackers are generally cutting edge in their technology and are continually either discovering or creating new vulnerabilities and ways to attack. This makes a good security program and practices essential to the protection of information and equipment for anyone connecting to the internet.
Through this website, we will share some of our information and tools to help you proactively protect your information and assets whether you are a municipality, small or large business or individual.
OPSWAT UnifiedSDK for Host Checker
- OPSWAT UnifiedSDK (26.3MB) (7/2/2020)
- OPSWAT UnifiedSDK Installation Instructions (forthcoming) (7/2/2020)
OPSWAT Anti Virus check for Host Checker
- Supported Antivirus: AV Supported by Pulse Secure (191KB) (PDF, updated 05/21/2020)
- Diagnostic tool for HostChecker AntiVirus failure: AV Tool for Windows (74MB) (Executable, updated 05/21/2020)
- Diagnostic tool instructions: Using the diagnostic tool
Versions of the Pulse Secure client currently being used 9.1r6.0 (b2223) Updated (6/17/2020)
- PulseSecure 64bit client for Windows Users (20.9MB) (6/17/2020)
- PulseSecure 32bit client for Windows Users (20.4MB) (6/17/2020)
- PulseSecure client for MAC/OSX Users (21.5MB) (6/17/2020)
- PulseSecure client for MAC/OSX Users Zipped (21.3MB) (6/17/2020)
RDP remote desktop
RSA SecureID installers
Report and incident:
Information Security Training for New Employees (video) This animation
presents basic sets of information security practice that a employee
must understand and follow.
Free online interactive information security training provided by the DoD
Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MSISAC) Cyber Security Training Videos
threat post - RSS feeds for security related issues