Mission: the MaineIT security division is here to proactively protect the information and assets entrusted to us by the people of Maine.
"Together, We Make IT Secure"
Intruders (also referred to as hackers, attackers, or crackers) target computers for a number of reasons, none of which are good. They steal information, corrupt data, damage assets and reputations in pursuit of their goals.
Unfortunately, hackers are generally cutting edge in their technology and are continually either discovering or creating new vulnerabilities and ways to attack. This makes a good security program and practices essential to the protection of information and equipment for anyone connecting to the internet.
OPSWAT Anti Virus check for Host Checker
- Supported Antivirus: AV Supported by Pulse Secure in PDF (205KB) (updated 03/17/2022)
- Diagnostic tool for HostChecker AntiVirus failure:AV Tool for Windows (106MB) (Executable, updated 03/17/2022 )
- Diagnostic tool instructions: Using the diagnostic tool
Versions of the Pulse Secure client currently being used 9.1r15 (b15821) Updated (05/04/2022)
- PulseSecure 64bit client for Windows Users (34.1MB) (05/04/2022)
- PulseSecure 32bit client for Windows Users (33MB) (05/04/2022)
- PulseSecure client for MAC/OSX Users (38.9MB) (05/04/2022)
- PulseSecure client for MAC/OSX Users Zipped (37.6MB) (05/04/2022)
Client Uninstaller (226KB) (Updated 04/01/2022)
RDP remote desktop
Microsoft Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- RSA Self-Help Page
- SecureID 64bit Installer for Windows Users
- SecureID 32bit Installer for Windows Users