"Together, We Make IT Secure"
Intruders (also referred to as hackers, attackers, or crackers) target computers for a number of reasons, none of which are good. They steal information, corrupt data, damage assets and reputations in pursuit of their goals.
Unfortunately, hackers are generally cutting edge in their technology and are continually either discovering or creating new vulnerabilities and ways to attack. This makes a good security program and practices essential to the protection of information and equipment for anyone connecting to the internet.
OPSWAT Anti Virus check for Host Checker
- Supported Antivirus: AV Supported by Ivanti (Pulse Secure) in PDF (182KB) (updated 09/15/2023)
- Diagnostic tool for HostChecker AntiVirus failure: AV Tool for Windows (84MB) (Executable, updated 09/15/2023 )
- Diagnostic tool instructions: Using the diagnostic tool
Latest version of the Ivanti client (Pulse Secure client replacement) 22.5r1.0-b25375 Updated (07/31/2023)
- Ivanti 64bit client for Windows Users (58.9MB) (07/31/2023)
- Ivanti 32bit client for Windows Users (58.3MB) (07/31/2023)
- Ivanti ARM64bit client for Windows Users (57.3MB) (07/31/2023)
- Ivanti client for MAC/OSX Users (106.3MB) (07/31/2023)
- Ivanti client for MAC/OSX Users Zipped (104.7MB) (07/31/2023)
Note: This is a new version of the client. The option to use the classic interface is the default.
There are new icons
RDP remote desktop
Microsoft Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- RSA Self-Help Page
- SecureID 64bit Installer for Windows Users
- SecureID 32bit Installer for Windows Users