The CIO Council was formed as a vehicle for the effective and efficient management and oversight of the application of information technology to the operations of Maine State Government by providing direct communication and guidance to the State Chief Information Officer.
The CIO Council will champion the creative and effective use of information technology in Maine State Government, enabling the delivery of information and services to its employees, customers, and partners. The CIO Council will promote interdepartmental collaboration and the integration of business processes and information systems to maximize the collective good of state government - the enterprise.
- Attorney General - currently supported by Secretary of State
- Secretary of State - Deputy Secretary of State for Information Systems
- Associate CIO for Applications
- Chief Technology Officer
- Project Management Office Director
- Director of Information Technology
- Director of Information Systems
Page last modified: May 23, 2011