How Your Contributions Help
Here are just a few examples of what your tax-deductible contribution will do:
- Provides a birthday cake and party favors for five patients at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Provides 21 meals for the frail elderly.
- Conserves 1 acre of threatened ecosystem.
$2.00 per pay period or $52 annually
- Purchases a warm coat for a child who can't afford one.
- Provides 35 meals at the Bread of Life Kitchen.
- Helps 17 physically challenged young adults train for the Special Olympics.
$3.00 per pay period or $78 annually
- Provides a wig for a child who has lost their hair due to chemotherapy treatments.
- Provides HIV/AID educational material for young people.
- Provides a person with 9 round trip rides to medical appointments.
$4.00 per pay period or $104 annually
- 350 women can receive smoking cessation information to help reduce the incidence of low birth weight and pre-term babies.
- 15 days of safe shelter for a homeless person at the local Bread of Life Shelter.
- Day services for people afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, and vital respite time for their families.
$5.00 per pay period or $130 annually
- Clothing for one homeless American child.
- One weeks' worth of lifesaving HIV medication.
- Provides hot meals to 62 people.
$10 per pay period or $260 annually
- Tutoring to teach an adult to read through Literacy Volunteers.
- Provides a hospital bed and oral morphine for up to two months to a hospice patient.
- Purchases a three-month supply of basic food for needy people.
- Helps 10 victims cope with a sexual assault.