Skip Maine state header navigation

Agencies | Online Services | Help

Skip First Level Navigation | Skip All Navigation

Other Consumer Assistance Agencies and Services

For other information and assistance on public utilities issues and complaints, you may wish to contact:

State of Maine Office of Public Advocate

For assistance with utilities issued not regulated by the Maine PUC, you may wish to contact:

State of Maine, Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Protection Division
Telephone: 207-626-8849

Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection

Toll Free:  1-800-332-8529
Telephone: 207-624-8527
Fax:  207-582-7699

Consumer Credit Counseling of Maine

Telephone: 207-773-1411

Federal Communications Commission
Federal Trade Commission