- 05/13/20: July 13, 2020 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 05/05/20: May 4, 2020 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Changes in Commission procedure during COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic: The Commission is accepting filings/submissions by e-mail. To make that possible, we need people who are filing/submitting by email to do the following: (1) Indicate on the filing how they are submitting it (email, US Mail, fax, hand-delivery, combination of methods) so we know what to expect; (2) Check with the other party/ies to ensure they can receive an electronic filing (some people don't have email/computers or access to them now); and (3) Send a copy of the filing to the other party in the format they require with a copy to Executive Director Amy Sneirson (click to view email address) we do not accept submissions emailed to us that require us to do file-sharing, or use proprietary database/electronic data management systems.
- 4/6/20: June 8, 2020 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 03/25/20: The MHRC continues to operate, via remote communication/participation, during the COVID19 pandemic. Please contact us at email@example.com or 207-624-6290 with questions. [more]
- SUMMER 2019: The Commission's Office were temporarily relocating to 242 State Street, Augusta in July of 2019 to allow for renovations to the 19 Union Street building. MHRC anticipates returning to 19 Union sometime in the early summer of 2020.