Many companies offer long-distances services. We suggest contacting your local telephone provider to task about in-state and inter-state options. Other providers that offer this service include: Pioneer Telephone, Onesuite.com and OPEX.
Questions to ask:
- Are services billed per full minute or with 6-second billing?
- Is there a monthly fee?
- Is this available in my area?
- Do you offer calling to Canada? What is the rate for calls to Canada?
- Do you offer an International calling plan?
- Can minutes be purchased on a calling card or in advance?
6 second billing – billed for every 6 seconds the call lasts. For a 2 minute and 1 second call, you would get billed for 2 minutes and 6 seconds instead of 3 minutes. With 6 second billing, you can save an average of 10% per call based upon the call length over full minute billing.