Forecasts and Climate Information
|Most Recent/History||Text Only|
|Daily Climate Report Caribou||CLICAR|
|Daily Climate Report Gray/Portland||CLIGYX|
|Monthly Climate Report Caribou||CLMCAR|
|Monthly Climate Report Gray/Portland||CLMGYX|
As of: 10-17-2018 @ 3:28PM
Wind Advisory: Issued October 17 at 3:03PM EST.
Areas affected: Androscoggin, Central Somerset, Coastal Cumberland, Coastal Waldo, Coastal York, Interior Cumberland, Interior Waldo, Interior York, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln, Northern Franklin, Northern Oxford, Sagadahoc, Southern Franklin, Southern Oxford, Southern Somerset
Wind Advisory: Issued October 17 at 3:28PM EST.
Areas affected: Central Penobscot, Central Piscataquis, Central Washington, Coastal Hancock, Coastal Washington, Interior Hancock, Northeast Aroostook, Northern Penobscot, Northern Piscataquis, Northern Somerset, Northern Washington, Northwest Aroostook, Southeast Aroostook, Southern Penobscot, Southern Piscataquis
This page is a portal to National Weather Service information. The National Weather Service Gray serves Southern and Central Maine: Androscoggin, Cumberland, Franklin, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln, Oxford, Sagadahoc, Southern and Central Somerset, Waldo and York Counties. The National Weather Service Caribou serves Northern and Downeast Maine: Aroostook, Hancock, Penobscot, Piscataquis, Northern Somerset and Washington Counties.
Primary Information Resources
- Maine Cooperative Snow Survey
- National Weather Service Caribou Emergency Managers Self-Briefing Page
- National Weather Service Forecast Office Caribou Maine
- National Weather Service Forecast Office Gray Maine
- National Weather Service Gray Emergency Managers Self-Briefing Page
- Northeast River Forecast Center
- USGS NWIS Real-Time Streamflow Data for Maine