Public Outreach and Engagement
Providing the information people need to make good decisions for themselves, before, during and after an emergency.
- A full library of preparedness and safety fact sheets at MainePrepares.com
- Displays and presentations at conferences or meetings, with County EMA Directors
- Brochures and educational materials that can be shared with partner organizations
- Weather information and emergency news on the MEMA front page and at MainePrepares
- Social media connections for two-way communication
- Subscription service for emergency news, shelter openings, learning opportunities
Please visit MainePrepares and make use of any of the materials you find there for your own education and outreach efforts.
- Preparedness and Safety Highlights ...
- Drought: Sensible Water Use
- Stay Informed
- Summer Storms: Watch, Warning and Advisory Criteria
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 8/20/2018: Advanced Incident Command System (ICS 400)
- 8/22/2018: ICS 300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- 8/28/2018: Hurricane Recovery Tabletop Exercise Series: RSF 6 Natural and Cultural Resources
- 9/11/2018: Department of Homeland Security Active Shooter Preparedness Presentation
... more events
- 8/17/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Emergency Planning G235
- 8/17/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: All Hazards Communications Technician (COMT)
- 8/14/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Responding to Mass Casualty Incidents: Understanding the Full Picture
- 8/14/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Department of Homeland Security Active Shooter Preparedness Workshop