Freedom of Access
MEMA complies with the spirit and the letter of Maine State Law governing the public's access to meetings and information.
We have posted our most frequently requested documents and forms in our Library (master list) and in special-interest sections of this site.
Access to documents and other records may be requested at any time. Requests will be reviewed in compliance with State law.
Records sought under the federal Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) may be requested from the State Emergency Response Commission web site.
We suggest that you also visit the State of Maine Freedom of Access web site for an excellent introduction to Maine Freedom of Access laws and policies.
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 8/16/2018: AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning and Response for Rural Communities - Machias
- 8/20/2018: Advanced Incident Command System (ICS 400)
- 8/22/2018: ICS 300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- 8/28/2018: Hurricane Recovery Tabletop Exercise Series: RSF 6 Natural and Cultural Resources
... more events
- Preparedness and Safety Highlights ...
- Drought: Sensible Water Use
- Stay Informed
- Summer Storms: Watch, Warning and Advisory Criteria