Unemployment Insurance - Employer Services

The Maine Department of Labor has a new Unemployment Information website up. Please update any bookmarks that you might have to the following website address:


This page will automatically direct your web browser to the new website in 10 seconds.


Memorial Day and Payment Delay

Due to banks being closed on the Memorial Day holiday, unemployment claims without any eligibility issues that are filed on May 25, 26 or 27 won't be processed until Tuesday, May 28. Please plan for this delay.