Home → Emergency Updates → Resources
Even during uncertain times, the Maine outdoors is always there for us.
As we all work to overcome the challenges we face as a result of the COVID-19 State of Emergency, it is important to remember to spend time in outdoor places and to stay connected to natural world. As you practice safe social distancing, here are some resources to continue to enjoy the Maine outdoors.
- Visit a nearby Wildlife Management Area
- Catch up on Season 1 of Fish + Game Changers podcast
- Go fishing with a friend or loved one
- Review Maine's Fishing Laws
- Review the Maine Fishing Guide
- Check out our educational resources for students and teachers
- Enjoy our latest news and stories on our blog!
- Participate in the Maine Bird Atlas project