An internship in the Office of Governor Janet T. Mills provides participants with an experience and overview of state government. Interns will assist staff in the Governor’s Office and will have the opportunity to learn how the Governor serves the people of Maine.
About the Internship Program:
- Internships are available on a Winter/Spring (December - April), Summer (May – August), and Fall (September – November) basis.
- All internships are based out of the Governor’s office in the State House in Augusta.
- Qualified applicants will be offered a stipend.
- All interns will be required to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.