(Some files below require Adobe Acrobat)
All copyrights and other rights to statutory text are reserved by the State of Maine. The text included in this publication reflects changes made through the Second Regular Session of the 129th Maine Legislature and is current through June 16, 2020. The text is subject to change without notice. It is a version that has not been officially certified by the Secretary of State. Refer to the Maine Revised Statutes Annotated and supplements for certified text.
- Campaign Reports and Finances Law ( (21-A M.R.S. §1001 - §1105) contains all subchapters
- Subchapter 1: General Provisions
- Subchapter 2: Reports on Campaigns for Office (Candidates and Political Party Committees)
- Subchapter 3: Repealed
- Subchapter 4: Reports by Political Action Committees and Ballot Question Committees
- Subchapter 5: Maine Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Maine Clean Election Act (21-A M.R.S. §1121 - §1128)
- Lobbyist Disclosure Law (3 M.R.S. §311 - §326) **
- Governmental Ethics Law (1 M.R.S. §1001 - §1051)
- Financial Disclosure by Executive Employees (5 M.R.S. §19)
- Miscellaneous Statutory Provisions
** Includes amendments made in the second regular session of the 129th Legislature that go into effect on 12/1/2020.