April 24, 2017
For Maine EMS agencies using MEMSRR that have not yet transferred to MEFIRS, here are some steps to take when experiencing issues with Silverlight.
- Uninstall Silverlight and reinstall it in order to get the latest version.
- If it still doesn't work, go to the browser (Google) with Internet Explorer
- Click on the cog next to the smiley face in the upper right hand corner
- Click on Safety
- Make sure that ActiveX Filtering is off
- Go back and click on Internet Options
- Click on Security
- Click on Trusted Sites
- Make sure that MEMSRR.org is listed.
- Click OK
If it still doesn't work, ask you partner to put the run into the computer. Hopefully, theirs still works. The good news is the MEFIR does not use Silverlight. So you only have 10 days to last and this problem will be solved for everyone, forever.
For additional information - contact Jason Oko