Home → MLTI
Maine Learning Technology Initiative
The Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI) provides professional development and 21st Century tools to Maine's K-12 public schools to support the attainment of Maine's college and career readiness standards.
- About MLTI. Learn more about our history, what schools comprise MLTI and catch up on current announcements.
- MLTI Participation. Includes information about the 2018 MLTI Grants.
- MLTI Buyout. Inlcudes information on the 2018 buyout of 2014 MLTI Devices.
- Maine Learning Technology Framework. Maine’s commitment to keep student learning at the center of education technology initiatives.
- Policy. MLTI policy information.
- Procedures. How-to guidance for MLTI Tech Leads.
- Professional Development. Professional development (PD) is a mainstay of MLTI. We offer a variety of events designed to reach every role, in any platform. See a listing of events, check the calendar or request PD for your school.
- Teaching and Learning Resources. Resources created or supported by MLTI, for MLTI educators.
- Student Resources. Check here for student opportunities, including updates on the MLTI Student Conference and Screensaver Challenge.
- Technology and Deployment. This section contains useful information about the HP and Apple solutions including device, network and software information.
- Technology Plans. Information on filing required District Technology Plans.
- Contact. Contact information for MLTI, Apple & HP Teams.
- Maine Online Learning Program. The Maine Online Learning Program was established to provide high-quality educational options for kindergarten to grade 12 students in this State using online learning programs and courses. 19153(2)(A)-(G)