Educator Leadership Opportunities
The Learning Through Technology team invites you to apply for Educator Leadership positions, which will begin in June 2018. We encourage educators from all regions of the state, all content areas, all grade levels, and with varying roles (administrator, teacher, librarian, technology integrator, etc.) to apply!
Applications are due Monday June 4th, 2018 by noon
- Learning Design Leaders (LDLs) Application – to complete and submit: http://bit.ly/2018LDLapplication
- Online Learning Facilitator Application - to complete and submit: http://bit.ly/2018OLFapplication
We see our role at the Department as serving as a convener, connector, and collaborator – and want to help develop a cohort of educator leaders who can do the same. This year’s theme is “Designing for Learning with Technology” and our goal is to build the capacity of educator leaders so that they will be able to share models and create a statewide network of educators who can all design for learning with technology in order to achieve better student learning outcomes.
Details about each position:
Educator leaders will have the opportunity to earn a stipend and contact hours. These vary by position. More information about the different types of positions can be found in the documents below.
- Learning Design Leaders: http://www.maine.gov/doe/mlti/educatorleadership/2018LDLapplication.pdf
- Online Learning Facilitators: http://www.maine.gov/doe/mlti/educatorleadership/2018OLFapplication.pdf
More information about contact hours can be found below:
- Contact Hours for Learning Design Leaders (LDLs)
- Contact Hours for Online Learning Facilitators
- Contact Hours for Participants in Programs Hosted by LTT Educator Leaders
Join one of the informational webinars to ask questions on:
- Tuesday, May 8th from 3:30-4:30pm
- To join via video conference: https://zoom.us/j/707533219
- To join via phone: 1-669-900-6833 (Meeting ID: 707 533 219)
- Thursday, May 17th, from 3:30-4:30pm
- To join via video conference: https://zoom.us/j/934994748
- To join via phone: 1-408-638-0968 (Meeting ID: 934 994 748)
In designing professional learning opportunities for the upcoming school year, we reviewed a good bit of data and talked with a number of educators about summaries of that data. You can view this information as well:
Amanda Nguyen Digital Learning Specialist 207-624-6656 Amanda.Nguyen@maine.gov