Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI) Advisory Board
Formed in January 2020, the MLTI Advisory Board is a 31-member board comprised of nominees from 16 different education associations and groups, and reasonably represents the diverse needs and interests of all the school administrative units the MLTI program serves. The Advisory Board is charged with developing a recommendation for the next phase of the MLTI Program, MLTI v2.0, as well as a plan to track and assess progress toward the implementation of their recommendation.
You can follow the work of the MLTI Advisory Board through the information below.
Advisory Board Meetings
Select a meeting date to view the meeting agenda, meeting summary, slide deck, reports reviewed, and general information considered.
- February 7, 2020
Virtual Meeting- No Slide Deck Meeting Summary
- March 13, 2020
Meeting Slides | Meeting Summary
- April 21,2020 Meeting Slides | Meeting Summary
- May 15, 2020 Meeting Slides| Meeting Summary
- June 12, 2020 Meeting Slides
- June 23, 2020 Meeting Slides
- July 15, 2020 Meeting Slides
- July 28, 2020 Meeting Slides
- August 18, 2020 Meeting Slides
- August 25, 2020 No Slide Deck
Documents & Reports
A listing of documents and reports reviewed by the Advisory Board