Monday, April 1st - Tuesday, April 23rd: schools may register up to 40 students and 8 adults
Wednesday, April 24th: schools notified of available spots if they requested to bring 40+ students
Friday, May 3rd: final day to register
- Registration information will be shared with the University of Maine at Orono for the purpose of printing the name badges.
- In response to feedback from educators, students are able to select their sessions ahead of time this year. These session selections will be printed on their name badge.
- There are a limited number of spots in each session. The registration form will automatically remove sessions that are full.
- Attendees should select a session from Block 1 and Block 2.
- Information about each session, location (with map), and video advertisements are included on these pages:
Send Media Release Forms to Maine DOE
The Department would like share images and videos from the event. Please ask parents/guardians to complete the media release form (link*) to allow the Department to do this.
Students are allowed attend the conference without a media release form signed, however, parents/guardians should be aware that other organizations, such as media outlets, will be at the event and the Department is unable to ensure that those other organizations do not use photographs or videos of students in their work.
Deadline: Friday, May 3rd
Email forms to: MLTI.Project@maine.gov
Pay Registration Costs After the Event
Schools will be invoiced after the event.
Checks should be made out to "Treasurer, State of Maine" and addressed to:
Maine Department of Education
ATTN: Brandi Cota
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
*Note that registration costs will be waived for up to four presenters from each school and for the winners of the T-shirt design competition.