Monday, March 2: Sessions Posted (Schools encouraged to have students review and choose prior to registration opening)
Monday, March 2-March 30th: Schools may register up to 40 students and 8 adults
Monday, March 30th- Friday, April 10th: Schools may register additional students (beyond 40)
Friday, April 10th: Last day to register
Tuesday, April 14th: Final list sent to schools to review, and make payment online
Friday, April 17th: Last day to make changes to registration
Monday, April 20th: File with T-shirt order and nametags sent to UMaine.
While you can substitute students after this date, we will ask that they take the nametag and t-shirt of the student they are replacing. Late registration may be possible if there is space, though we can’t guarantee a personalized name tag and t-shirt.
- Registration information will be shared with the University of Maine at Orono for the purpose of printing the name badges.
- In response to feedback from educators, students are able to select their sessions ahead of time this year. These session selections will be printed on their name badge.
- There are a limited number of spots in each session. The registration form will automatically remove sessions that are full.
- Attendees should select a session from Block 1 and Block 2.
- Information about each session, location (with map), and video advertisements are included on these pages: