Planning, management and movement of people, materials and goods by road, pipeline, air, rail and water and related professional and technical support services such as transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
Maine Certified Industry Standards for CIP 47.0302, 49.0202 and 49.0205
- CIP 47.0302 Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- National Automobile Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) Program Standards
- CIP 49.0202 Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER) Heavy Equipment
- CIP 49.0205 Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Commercial Vehicle Operations Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI) Standards and Competencies (DOC, 66K) Updated August 2017
- Entry Level Tractor/Trailer Driver Standards and Competencies (DOC, 62K)
- Maine DMV Commercial Vehicle Operations Standards and Competencies (DOC, 164K)
- NATEF Medium/Heavy Truck Standards and Competencies (DOC, 806K)
- NATEF Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology Standards and Competencies (DOC, 198K)
- NCCER Heavy Equipment Operations Level 1 Standards and Competencies (DOC, 52K) Updated August 2017
- State of Maine CDL Standards and Competencies (DOC, 163K)
NOTE: Wood harvesting is a closely related occupation.