Skip to main content
Reports & Data
- Consolidated Annual Report (CAR). The U.S. Department of Education expects each state to provide yearly reports to provide a snapshot of how Perkins funds are being used. This report is due Dec. 31.
- Data Warehouse. The Maine Department of Education's Data Warehouse puts data about Maine’s schools in one place where it’s easy to find and easy to understand. This data is sortable, and comparisons can be made across schools, districts and the entire state.
- Final Agreed Upon Performance Levels (FAUPL). Each state provides yearly reports to the U.S. DOE to show student performance levels. The FAUPL measures student performance using a variety of core indicators.
- Perkins Collaborative Resource Network (PCRN) Maine State Profile. Contains related historical information and many reports that have been submitted to the federal government.
- Programs of Study (PDF). A report prepared in August 2010 for the U.S. DOE Office of Vocational and Adult Education that provides information on programs of study and how they can be incorporated into CTE.