The Maine Department of Education is committed to meeting the needs of all learners, as outlined in our strategic plan. Gifted and talented educational programs serve students who excel or demonstrate the potential to excel beyond their peers in terms of general intellectual ability, a specific academic aptitude or artistic ability. The Department requires the state’s schools to identify and service gifted and talented students. A comprehensive, K-12 gifted and talented program ensures such students are provided with challenging curriculum commensurate with their abilities.
- Debt Service Wire Transfer Information
- Essential Programs and Services (EPS) Funding
- General Purpose Aid Subsidy Printouts (ED 279 Report) 2013-14 and later
- General Purpose Aid Subsidy Printouts (ED 279 Report) - Historical Data (From 2005-06 to 2012-13)
- Gifted and Talented
- Maine State Municipal Valuations
- Teacher Retirement