Maine's Interim/Legacy Educational Data
The Maine Department of Education is currently developing a new reporting environment to serve as a Data Warehouse for current and future data. The new Data Warehouse will allow users to asses Maine school performance data and make comparisons to other schools, districts, and the entire state. It will also contain data on school spending, Maine’s student population, and staff members working in Maine’s schools.
- Maine Assessment and Accountability Reporting System (MAARS) - Public Reports
- Maine Assessment Legacy Data
- Resident Expenditures by Budget Categories for each School Administrative Unit
- Maine Resident Student Per Pupil Operating Costs
- State-level data publicly reported by the federal Office of Special Education Programs
- The Annual Report to Congress
- Part B State Data
- Part C & 619 State Data
- Maine’s Assessment data for English/Language Arts, Math, and Science
The data found in the links above should cover most requests, however if you have a specific request for data not found here, please submit a request.