Data Submission & Management
The Maine Department of Education relies on the state's school districts to supply accurate data about their students, staff and expenditures.
- Data FAQ. This data FAQ is intended for questions about entering, exiting, and uploading student data to state systems.
Maine uses three primary computer systems to maintain current information on students and school staff: Infinite Campus State Edition (ICSE), NEO Data System, and the Maine Education Data Management System (MEDMS), respectively. The Department also has available the Data Warehouse, which maintains a longitudinal view of student performance over time.
- ICSE Student Information System
- NEO Data System
- MEDMS School Staff Data System
- Data Warehouse
- Data Management Team. The Maine DOE's Data Management Team oversees efforts to ensure Maine's public school data are accurate, accessible and secure, and to minimize to the extent possible the data collection and reporting burden on local school districts.
- Student Information Systems Statewide. A list of local student information systems in use in Maine.