MDOE Data Helpdesk
The Helpdesk Team:
- Earlè Sutton - Helpdesk Technician
- Jessica Corcoran - Helpdesk Technician
- Ryan Cunningham - Helpdesk Technician
- Shannon Bartash - Helpdesk Manager
The Data Team
- Travis Wood - Student Enrollment Data Analyst
- Lance Gilman - Data Warehouse Manager
- Varun Motay - Assessment Data Analyst
- Rick Bergeron - Data Reporting Coordinator
- Charlotte Ellis - Data Manager
- NEO Dashboard (open to the public)
- NEO Login (requires username and password)
- NEO Access Request Form (Excel) Updated: 9/21/2017
- Synergy Student Information System (requires username and password)
- Data Warehouse (partially open to the public)
2017-2018 Synergy Data Upload Codes
- Synergy 2017-2018 Student upload codes (Updated 8/4/2017)
- Infrastructure Data Here you will find the 2017-2018 Organization ID codes. (updated 7/7/2017)
- Synergy Related FAQs (Updated 7/17/2017)
- Synergy Upload Quick Reference Guide
NEO Student Data Reporting
2017-2018 Preliminary Summer Training Locations and Dates
The Maine DOE has published training dates and locations.
Registration is required in order to attend. Please visit our Training page for more details.
Maine Department of Education Training Documents (2017-2018)
Training Documents - Here you will find the training presentation for the 2017/2018 training as well as historical traiining guides from previous years that are still pertinent.
Contact Search for Superintendents and School Staff (No Login Required)
Current System Updates & Issues
|Updates / Issues||System||Report / Upload||Issue||Description||Priority||Report to Helpdesk||Last Updated|
Hours: Mon through Fri - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Data Systems Helpdesk would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better. Please help us by taking a few minutes to tell us about the service that you have received so far. We appreciate your time and want to make sure we meet your expectations.
Click here to access the Helpdesk Survey
Sending identifiable student information over unsecured email is a Federal FERPA violation.
If sending student information other than State ID numbers please request a secure email from the Helpdesk.
Click here for secure email instructions.