109th Annual Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents
September 26 - 28, 2021
Conference Fees & Registration
Two-Day (9/26-9/28) Registration Fee - $230.00 (Includes Sunday evening reception plus Monday & Tuesday conference days)
- Day 1 (Monday 9/27) Registration Fee - $150.00
- Day 2 (Tuesday 9/28) Registration Fee - $80.00
- *Registration includes all sessions, meals and materials
- Register & Pay by Credit Card
- Register & Pay by Check or Invoice
Conference Lodging, Agenda & Resources
- Agenda (Including Session Descriptions)
- Lodging Options:
Last day to book with group rate is Monday, September 6, 2021.
Online: Book Online Here
Book by phone: Call (888) 627-8401. Please Note - In order to receive the pre-approved conference rate of $149.00 per night & tax, individuals with telephone requests must identify themselves with: "Maine Department of Education - Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents."
- Conference materials - coming soon!
- *DOE will provide free face masks, hand sanitizer & wipes for everyone, these will be on the Registration Table
Registrations are limited to School Officials, Educational Organization staff, Higher Education Officials, State Board of Education members, select Department of Education staff and other persons by invitation only.
For more information about the conference, please contact Georgette Valliere at 624-6605 or Georgette.Valliere@maine.gov.