To the Class of 2020
Maine High School Class of 2020, Congratulations! Your graduation from high school marks a celebration of your journey and your learning, and is a tribute to the knowledge, skills and passions you are taking with you into the next adventure. No one could have predicted that the final months of your high school career would ever look like this, that your graduation events would not look the same as those of your friends and family members. And yet you have remained resilient, you have remained hopeful, you have remained an inspiration for so many of us. Graduation will not be the way you imagined, but you join 3.8 million students who will have this story to tell of your high school graduation in the midst of this history-making global pandemic. You are not alone, and you are not forgotten. You are Maine’s Class of 2020.
Meet Shaylie Morrison...
- Currently Working the Front Lines in a Nursing Home
- Attained Certified Nursing Assistant Certification through Mid-Maine Technical Center
- Graduate of Winslow High School
- Working towards a Maine Guide license
- Send us YOUR SENIOR SPOTLIGHT, email Rachel Paling at firstname.lastname@example.org