Maine Adult Education provides program administrators with information and strategies that promote success in managing adult learning.
- Curriculum. The curriculum project developed by the field offers resources for directors and teachers as they move to align their curriculum to standards-based education. These materials also provide guidelines that ensure alignment with the guiding principles of adult education in the state. The Maine Department of Education recognizes that how districts implement standards remains entirely a local decision.
- Data Collection. Information on adult education data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Grants & State Subsidy. Grants and funding are available to support adult basic education, college readiness and literacy activities.
- Policies & Regulations. High-quality learning experiences are made possible through policies and regulations that improve and strengthen adult education programming.
- WIOA Resources This page provides information and resources for service providers to assist with implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Materials will be added to this page as they are developed and made available.
- Fall 2016 Director's Meeting materials, held October 4, 2016