The Maine Department of Education continues its partnership with Measured Progress, Inc. and College Board to develop and administer the 2019 State summative assessment in Mathematics and English Language Arts (ELA)/Literacy (including Essay). For 3rd-year high school students, the SAT will remain a paper/pencil assessment.
- **REQUIRED** SAT Test Center Supervisor/SSD Coordinator online training
- On-Demand Training Modules: Understanding College Board Accommodations
- 2019 Implementation Presentation Webinar
- State Allowed Accommodations - SAA (PDF)
- SAT-SSD Temporary Condition Form (PDF)
- Hall Room Monitor Training Slides (PDF)