MLTI 2.0 is taking technology integration to the next level by assembling a team of distinguished educators to support all things professional learning! These distinguished educators will provide instructional coaching and deliver professional learning experiences to MLTI-participating schools. These distinguished educators will have the title of “MLTI Ambassador” and will be part of the Maine DOE MLTI team.
Learn more about what the MLTI Ambassadors will do to support MLTI 2.0.
MLTI Ambassadors will work directly with teachers in the field to provide instructional coaching and professional learning. They will also play a critical role in building a community of MLTI Practitioners.
- Support state-level goals in schools
- Develop goals with educators
- Work in schools - shoulder-to-shoulder
- Develop and deliver PL for educators
- Organize and coordinate events
- Feed into state-level PL opportunities
- Stay embedded in their communities
- Build regional cohorts
- Facilitate regional opportunities for learning and sharing