Burnt Island Living Lighthouse Tour - 2018 Schedule
Who, What, Where, When, and How Much?
- Keepers of the Burnt Island Light, a non-profit organization, offers living history tours.
- Reservations: call Balmy Days Cruises at (207) 633-2284 or toll free at (800) 298-2284 or book on-line.
- Pier 8 - Board the Novelty (42 Commercial St.) in Boothbay Harbor for a scenic 15-minute cruise to Burnt Island.
- July 5 through August 30, 2018 - Monday and Thursday afternoons ONLY.
- 1:45 pm Departure from Pier 8 and return at 4:45 pm
- Cost: Adults $28.00 and Children (3-11 years) $18.00, Infants 2 and under are free.
- For more information, call Elaine Jones (207) 633-9580.
The Department of Marine Resources invites you to "Experience Maine"!
- Living History Program
- Professional Development Workshops
- Visit the Restored Buildings (pdf file, 7 pages) (may require Adobe Reader software, download free here)
For more information call the Department of Marine Resources - (207) 633-9559, or Balmy Days Cruises - (207) 633-2284 or toll free at (800) 298-2284, or www.balmydayscruises.com/#balmy-lighthouse