School Field Trips and Group Reservations
Some of the links below are PDF files, and require Adobe Reader software (download here free) to view or print.
Please scroll down the page, or select one of these links:
- Group Fee with Advance Reservation (Groups consist of: public and private schools, homeschools, alternative, special education, disabled, head-start, preschool programs, daycare centers, summer camps, recreational groups, birthday parties, bus tours, and adult care facilities)
- $2.00 per person – this includes every student, teacher, chaperone, and bus driver.
- To receive the group rate, schools and organizations must book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- For schools wishing to participate in additional educational programs beyond the basic aquarium tour, there will be an additional fee of $1.00 per person. The standard Shark or Lobster presentations are exempt from this fee. (Call or email Elaine Jones for options that meet your educational needs.)
- School Field Trip Resources
- Field Trip Planning Guide (PDF, 9 MB, 71 pages). Please review procedures for admission, chaperoning, program planning and activities, check-in, and parking.
- Field Trip Checklist (PDF, 1 page)
- Teachers and Chaperones, please read our Chaperone Guide and Aquarium Rules (PDF, 2 pages) before coming on your field trip.
- Our Teachers Guide to Gulf of Maine Marine Life (PDF, 2 MB, 110 pages) is also helpful.
- Download this reservation form (print and fill PDF file, 1 page) or reservation form (fillable MS Word docx file, 1 page)
- Complete the form and submit via fax, mail, or email (see instructions on the form). You may check our online aquarium schedule for available times, or to check the status of your request. For more information call 207-633-9580 or email email@example.com.
- All groups must make sure their reservation is confirmed before arrival.