Maine Catch & Landings Reporting, Forms or On-Line
Harvester Reporting Instructions, Links, and Forms
On-line Reporting via LEEDS
Paper and MS Excel Forms
- Harvester Reporting Form Instructions - PDF format, 5 pages, 247 kb
- Harvester Reporting Form Examples
- Harvester Reporting Form - PDF format, 1 page, 20 kb
- Harvester Reporting Form - MS Excel format, 1 page, 18 kb
- Aquaculture Harvester Reporting Form - PDF format, 1 page, 36 kb
- Aquaculture Harvester Reporting Form - MS Excel format, 1 page, 18 kb
Dealer Reporting Instructions and Forms
Dealers can choose from 6 different reporting options; 3 are electronic reporting options and 3 are paper forms (see links below). For more information on reporting electronically, contact Robert Watts (207-633-9412). One electronic reporting option comes with FREE accounting capabilities for your business.
|Instructions||Forms, pdf format||Forms, MS Excel format|
*Form 2006.4A has been discontinued. If you used form 2006.4A you will need to contact the Landings Program to choose a different form.
All reports should be sent to:
DMR Landings Program
PO Box 8
West Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575
Questions about reporting can be directed to Les White, 207-633-9509.