Limited Purpose "Experimental" Aquaculture Lease Application
Updated November 7, 2019
An "experimental" lease permits the lease holder to culture finfish, shellfish, and/or marine algae on up to 4 acres for commercial or scientific purposes. An experimental lease has a duration of 3 years. Experimental leases for commercial purposes cannot be renewed Experimental leases for scientific purposes are renewable.
Applications must be submitted using the forms currently hosted on this website. Please be sure your submission reflects the most current version of the respective form. Submissions that are made on discontinued forms may be returned to the applicant.
Experimental Lease Application:
- Riparian List (if applicable):
- Corporate Applicant Form (if applicable):
- Renewel Application for Scientific Research Experimental Lease:
- Experimental Scientific Research Lease Renewal Application - pdf
- Experimental Scientific Research Lease Renewal Application - word
- Experimental Lease Laws and Regulations: