Additional Aquaculture Forms

Aquaculture Harvest License  |  Renewals  |  Transfers and Amendments  |  Expansions  |  Annual Reports  |  Emergency Shellfish Relocation  |  Marine Organism Importation and Movement  |  Finfish Cultivation  |  Navigation (PAToN)

Aquaculture Harvest License:

All holders of aquaculture leases and LPA licenses are required to hold the Aquaculture Harvest License in order to harvest and sell product from their aquaculture sites, regardless of the species they grow.  Commercial harvester's licenses now apply to only wild-harvest product.  See below for more information and for the Aquaculture Harvest License application form:

Lease and LPA Renewal Applications:

Lease Transfer and Amendment Forms:

Lease Expansion Forms:

Information on expanding existing standard aquaculture leases can be found in the lease expansion guidance document: Lease Expansion Guidance Document - pdf

Lease Annual Report Forms:

Emergency Shellfish Relocation Forms:

Importation, Introduction, and/or Movement of Marine Organisms:

Finfish Forms:

Navigation Forms: