DMR's aquaculture program is facilitated by policy and administration staff in Augusta and scientists at the Boothbay Harbor Lab. Contact information is listed below.
For general questions and information requests, please e-mail DMRAquaculture@maine.gov.
Select a name to find the e-mail address on the DMR staff listing page.
- Amanda Ellis, Aquaculture Program Director (Acting Capacity), 207-624-6573
- Maria Eggett, Aquaculture Hearings Officer, 207-441-3770
- Hannah Brazier, Aquaculture Hearings Officer, 207-215-9134
- Lisa White, Aquaculture Hearings Officer, 207-557-1507
- Geoffrey Shook, Marine Scientist, 207-592-3588
- Angela Hopkins, Secretary Specialist, 207-624-6590