Managing in State Government
All new DHHS supervisors need to take the Managing in State Government program, which has two (2) components:
1. Completion of the following the Mandatory Policy Trainings:
**You must complete these trainings prior to the in-person training
- Confidentiality 101 (PowerPoint)
- Domestic Violence
- Ergonomics/Video Display Terminal
- Health Information Privacy and Security (PowerPoint)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
2. Two (2) days of in-person training with Human Resources (HR)
Once you have attained a management position, HR will refer your name to SETU. SETU will send you a confirmation email that details the date, time, and location of the in-person training.
Please also review the "On-Demand Resources for Supervisors" in the right sidebar on this page. These instructional videos will help answer common questions.
Additional Training Resources
The following videos will take you to YouTube for viewing. They will open in a new window or tab, depending on your browser preferences.
On-Demand Resources for Supervisors
The following videos are provided as a resource for you in your supervisory role. Each section lists a topic area of supervision and a subsection of "How do I..." questions.