Whether you are someone seeking services for yourself or a loved one, an employer looking for workplace solutions, a school system looking at your community’s latest student data, or a student doing research for a paper, we hope you will find this web site useful and informative.
- Peer Recovery Centers Research and Needs Assessment (PDF)
- Use of Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Criminal Justice Settings (PDF)
- The Maine Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services ( SAMHS ) is in the process of developing FY 17 Grant Application and Plan to Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) for the “Community Mental Health Block Grant and the Substance Abuse Block Grant." SAMHS is seeking input from the community and stakeholders to guide SAMHS in preparing and submitting applications to address Maine’s systems of care and service delivery. View Application and Comment
- Maine Earns Prestigious Distinction from the National Safety Council for Addressing Opioid Abuse (PDF)
- SEOW Special Report: Heroin, Opioids, and Other Drugs in Maine (PDF)
- Maine SEOW Dashboard
- Alcohol Use Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Marijuana Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Academic Performance and Student Health Risk: Technical Report (PDF)
*Documents in PDF format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.